The final reflective “Why Teach?: Why I Want to be a Teacher, should be logical, well-organized and informed by assigned readings in the text, online discussions and personal reflections.
1. Why do I want to teach?
2. What are some of the rewards of teaching?
3. What are some of the challenges of teaching?
4. What does it mean to be a reflective practitioner and why is it important?
5. How are schools and teachers shaped by society, culture and ethics?
6. What are the key elements of professional practice?
7. What knowledge, skills and dispositions are required of teachers today?
8. What are your current strengths and areas in need of improvement?
Should be typed, using 2.0 size 12-inch font, and not to exceed eight (8) pages.