Pay attention to all formalities regarding content and structure. Remember that is important that you justify your answers and include in-text citations throughout the submitted document, as seen in class, as well as a list of references. This directly affects the quality and credibility of your work.
This task will be used as a starting point for your final assessment. Choose a company related to the book industry and select a specific region in which such company operates (examples: Penguin Random House, Goodreads, Pearson). Develop an assessment paper on consumer behavior including:
- Brief introduction to the company, highlighting the key value that it has to the customer
- Table with the segmentation of customers, clearly identifying 3-5 groups and including proper descriptors for each one.
- Buyer persona for one target group, developing it visually.
Personal elements that affect this target group as customers, explain all necessary aspects (lifestyle, occupation, economic situation, personality, self-
concept). Make sure to emphasize how this affects the way they behave with the brand.
Social elements that affect this group. What are the reference group that affects them the most? Why? Make sure to emphasize how this affects the
way they behave with the brand.
Cultural elements that affect this target. Apply a key cultural analysis technique learnt throughout the course. How does culture affect this target when
purchasing from the brand?
- Short conclusion highlighting key factors that shape the behavior of these customers.
- Wordcount: 2000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 11 pts.; line spacing 1.5.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.