This week, you will read the article written by Sorokowski et al. (2015), located under your weekly resources. Then, you will write a pp that includes the following:
- A description of the purpose of the research, the hypotheses, and the methods used to test the hypotheses.
- A description of the variables that were measured in the research and the level of measurement for each variable (i.e., nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio).
- A description of the sample used in the research. Your description should include a discussion regarding the diversity (e.g., age, sex, race, etc.) of the sample.
- For example, was the sample representative of a particular population or was it simply a convenience sample?
- A discussion to determine if the ethical guidelines were followed in the recruitment and testing of participants.
- A summary of the results and conclusions.
- A description of the measures of central tendency (i.e., mean, median, or mode) and variability (e.g., standard deviation) reported by the authors.
- This should include specific examples of how central tendency and variability were reported in the article; you should not include general definitions for these terms.
Length: 2-3 pp
Your pp should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.