Answer the following questions: (minimum 300 words)
- How does Skidmore et al approach the subject of Latin American History?
- What is the authors’ disciplinary background and academic training?
- Do the authors seem to have a particular premise or thesis about Latin American History?
- Do the authors have any noticeable biases?
- Do the authors deal with issues of gender?
- What are some of the strengths you noticed about the book? What are the weaknesses?
- What in particular did you learn from the book?
Document that must be use is attached to this post.