SWOT or not
Respond to the following. Be sure to respond to all parts of the questions in order to earn full credit.
- Think back to the article, Are Your Company’s Strengths Really Weaknesses? Think specifically about the SWOT analysis, and consider how it may or may not be used within a marketing related role in a health care organization. Answer the following in the discussion:
- Who would likely benefit from the use of the SWOT analysis?
- What would be the most helpful use of the SWOT analysis?
- When would you be likely to use the SWOT analysis?
- How could the SWOT be a beneficial tool for you?
- Explain your answer to each question and provide rationale.